This is a newly created position, reporting to the Committee looking to progress and improve our already successful animal welfare organisation. You will be responsible for the general day to day management of the team and all SPCA issues within the Franschhoek Valley and surrounds.
- Inspector/Senior SPCA Inspector Qualification
- Experience and empathy working with animals
- The ability to work independently, proactively and as part of a team
- Proven leadership, management and communication skills
- Excellent people skills with a proven employment track record
- Valid driver’s licence and police clearance certificate
- Own transport
- The ability to communicate in English, Afrikaans and isiXhosa preferred
- Proficient in computer, social media and administration skills
- Willingness to work weekends and extended hours as required
An attractive and competitive salary is on offer.
Applications with a CV may be submitted to Anne Stone at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only potentially successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Closing date for applications is 30 January 2017.