The Bhabhathane project is working with all the schools and Early Childhood Development (ECD) Centres to transform education in the Franschhoek Valley. We would like to hire an Assistant to the Project Manager who will work closely with the team on a variety of sub-projects to achieve our objective.
The responsibilities of this position will include:
- Office management and administration
- Communication with schools and ECD centres
- Co-ordination of training programme schedules
- Hosting of visitors to the project office
- Support for the Project Manager in terms of spread sheets, minutes and progress reports
- Arrangement of visits to schools and ECD centres.
The personal attributes and skills required for this position will include:
- Mature and presentable
- Multi-lingual (English, Afrikaans and ideally isiXhosa)
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Confident and persistent.
We would like to hire the successful applicant initially on a full-time, six-month contract starting as soon as possible.
Applicants should forward their CV’s to Lynn Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22 June, 2015. Successful applicants will be contacted before 30 June to arrange interviews.